HomeWelcome to my Trainz information/tutorial site! On this site, I will have various tutorials on things like updating DirectX, running Trainz as administrator, common patching issues (TS2009/2010/12). The site is laid out as follows: (click the relevant section name above or on the left hand side to view the section):
Whilst you're at it, why not visit my Trainz Technical and Operational Tips and Tricks blog on the Auran Trainz forums? You may learn a few new things from that as well, as some of the solutions are covered there.
To access a section, click the section name below, which will take you to the relevant section. The items in bullet points are what can be found in that section.
- Updating DirectX
- Running as Administrator
- Common Patching Errors
- Black/Multicolour Textures issue
- Command Line Database Repair
- Enabling/Disabling the Performance Statistics
- Fixing content that causes disappearing baseboards
- Running a Check Disk
- Patching Guide for TS2009/TS2010/TS12
- How to remove Trainz using Revo Uninstaller
- Content Updating in TS2009 and above
- How to make TADDaemon and TrainzUtil windows visible (as buttons at the bottom of the screen)
- FCT activation issues?
- N3V DLS server status
- Useful Links
- System Info Utility (PC Information Application)
- Trainz Protocol Changer
- Permission Generating Tool
- 3rd Party Utilities (including PEVSoft Trainz Tools)
Trainz Guides (Content Manager and New Users)
If there is any information missing, let me know via the Auran Trainz forums. My username on there is shaneturner12 (and my posts can normally be identified by my user title, which is Tutorial Creator)
Looking for my PC Information Application? This can be found on the System Info Utility page in the Utilities section. Read the information though before downloading the tool.
If you are looking for the PEVSoft range of tools, they are in the Utilities > 3rd Party Trainz Utilities section.